Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quick Update

Hey all, just a quick update...sorry I haven't posted this week, but my computer got a virus, unfortunately, so I have not really had much access to a computer lately. I am jetting out to London for my long study tour tomorrow and will be gone until next Friday, so I still won't have access to the internet. I will update about this past week ASAP...you especially need to hear about my visit to Christiania. I would recommend looking it up in the meantime...it's a very interesting place. Anyway, have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your computer duddette. Unfortunately, it is going to face more virus attacks once it is connected to the burg network again. Phasing out of the Gettysburg domain has made it more susceptible for PCs to be attacked. :P

    ReplyDelete